Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hickman Family Christmas

It was so fun for us to have Askie with us on Christmas... he doesn't much care about Christmas, but we enjoyed getting him some special Christmas treats! :)

Sweet little Sophia was all decked out in her Christmas finery... she looked adorable and there were many arguments over who got to hold her. Haha! I am sure I held her more than my fair share, but she is just so cuddly, I couldn't help myself.
This is the very cute sign we got from the Hickman's.... it will look fabulous in our home. :)Troy giving Sophia some eskimo kisses. :)
Sophia's cute Christmas outfit... "all mommy wants for Christmas is a silent night" So cute!
Avery holding Sophia, with a little help from Darren
Madison
Sherri and I decided to play dress up with the new dress Avery got for her doll, and see if it fit Sophia... Viola! It does! And with a little room to spare, since as you can see if even fit over the clothes she already had on. Haha!
Avery in her pretty new dress from Grandma, sharing her doll's dress with Sophia.
Sophia and Colleen
I didn't do a very good job of getting photos of everyone, but it was wonderful to spend Christmas with Troy's family... we missed the Burgoyne's though, and hope we get to see them soon!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Cute, cute pictures!!