Monday, July 21, 2008

Christmas in July!

I started my Christmas shopping over the weekend!! Wahoo! Talk about a head start?!?! Ok... so I only bought one present but, still! I have never started so early on my shopping and it feels great!! :)

Anyway... Troy and I went a little crazy at the Nordstrom sale, but we had a great time!! We shopped, we had dinner, we shopped some more! And over multiple days... Haha! Troy hadn't bought any new shoes that we can think of since we met... and we all know that is a really long time!! Haha! (With the exception of the $3 flip flops he bought at Target awhile back, and the $1 flip flops from the Old Navy sale.... but no REAL shoes!) So we got him some great Puma tennis shoes and yes, another pair of flip flops! Haha!

And I got these.....

Can't wait to sing the fish head song every time I wear them!! :)

And now... Troy is back to studying 24 hours a day... I am glad he was able to take a little time off over the weekend so that we could relax a bit! :)

We are both very excited for our trip to Newport at the end of the semester! It will be so nice to have a whole week with no worrying about school! We will be in Newport from the 16th to the 20th... and are looking forward to a wild B-Day bash for Trev on the 16th! Yeah!

And I'm off to find my food scale... thanks for the info Shell! And the encouraging words Mom and Carly! :)

1 comment:

ede said...

I can't believe you bought those shoes
but
that is just me