I missed Troy terribly, but had a great time seeing family and friends! We went to the beach, played on the WII ( including Rock Band - Thanks Darren and Troy for the late night tips on unlocking extra songs! ), went to the park, went swimming, made some jewelry, ate TONS of cookies, etc. Basically just enjoyed being together and hanging out! It was great!
Several of us went to a surprise B-Day party for a family friend (Barry Behrstock) and had a great time seeing so many old friends! Everyone was sad that Troy wasn't there but they are all looking forward to meeting him in the hopefully near future.
And of course, I always have a blast hanging out with Rob and Michelle! Sorry we bored you so terribly, Rob! Troy says he owes you big! Michelle - Thanks for being such a great friend for all these years!
Anyway... here are tons of photos! Starting of course with Rock band! It was such a blast!

Boxing was a big hit and Elliott was beating everyone... well, at least I know he beat his Dad (Sorry Craig). I think Granny was holding her own though. Way to go Mom! Thanks for bowling with me too, El!!
Sweet little Luke giving his little sister a smooch. :)
Madde spilled a little of her drink, and out came the pouty lip.... so cute! Such a sweet girl! I loved sitting with her at church... we read, we painted, we colored.... I loved every minute of it!!
I don't know how its possible but I only got one photo of Trevor... and isn't he adorable!?! And don't go trying to call me Jennifer in front of him - I am Auntie Jen!
Hunter is just the sweetest little guy, especally when Meri isn't around. Haha! :) Mom and I were so happy to have some time to hang with Hunter all on our own! We loved every minute!!!


Luke the wild man on the swings and on his bike... the funniest was watching very pregnant Mandy chase him down the green belt. Haha! I thought for sure that our new baby girl would be arriving early after that sprint! 

1 comment:
What a great summary of the weekend !
Thanks for the photos.
Post a Comment