Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Army Wives?

Does anyone else watch that show? I personally love it! Anyway... I discovered this past week that the cast has worked with Ford to create a new line of Warriors in Pink apparel where the proceeds go to the Susan G Komen Foundation. I personally love the new clothes and would love to get one of each item!

Anyway... if you feel like shopping and fighting breast cancer at the same time, check it all out! Here's the info —

Ford has gotten in on the Fight for a Cure (with the Susan G Komen Foundation) – Check out their site at http://www.fordvehicles.com/warriorsinpink/

You can enter to win the Warrior in Pink Mustang (or buy one yourself), nominate someone as a beautiful warrior, or just buy some adorable new apparel. I may just do all three!!

And I don’t know about you… but I really love that “Warrior Cap”, and several of the t-shirts, and the hoody, and the woven scarf!! Check them all out - http://www.shopwarriorsinpink.com/default.cfm?fuse=home

No comments: