Wednesday, June 18, 2008

End of the block...

It’s the end of the first block for summer classes at the U. Today Troy finishes a couple classes (World History and Fatherhood – sadly because the Fatherhood class was one of his favorites and perhaps the most interesting) and tomorrow he starts a couple new ones (Advanced Spanish Grammar and an International Relations class). He of course also has a few classes that go the whole semester (Law and Politics, Geography, and International Business) as well.


He has been working so hard and I think he will have A’s in both of the classes that just finished! Yeah! I definitely do not envy all the work and long hours he is having to put in, but I am proud of him for getting it done and doing so well! Hopefully at the end of the semester he will have A’s in all the other classes too! So far it is looking really good for that!


PS – Askie arrives tomorrow! Yeah!!!!

No comments: