Sunday, April 4, 2010

A few photos...

Here are few pictures that board members and friends took.... just to give you a sneak peek into our evening. :) I don't have any pictures of Troy yet, but he looked VERY HANDSOME! Poor guy was home sick all day, but he rallied and was a huge part of the success of the evening, as always!

Here's a photo of the performance in the lobby. The Ririe-Woodbury Dancers are at the top, and the Step-up Students are at the bottom. This fundraiser is to raise money for the company's education program, one of which is the Step-up Program. High school ages students get free dance training from Caine Keenan, one of our dancers (the one in the white shirt.) He is amazing and so devoted to the program. And here I am making all the introductions of the staff, thanking the guests for coming, thanking the boards, committees, designers, etc. Unlike last year, I pronounced everyone's name correctly... Haha! My friend Erica and I... she has volunteered at the event the last 3 years.
Robert, me, Erica, and our Emcee, Angie Larsen from Channel 4/Good Things Utah. She did such an amazing job! The Silent Auction... crowded and busy!
The stage (where we served dinner, had the live auction, and a short performance from the company)... doesn't it look cool?!?! Robert, the production team, and our artistic director did an amazing job! The performance...

2 comments:

ede said...

WOW!!!
fabulous

mandy said...

Looks like it turned out great!!