Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!

32.... again! Haha!

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday..... ok... the day wasn't that fun since I worked on our taxes most of the day, but I did have a lovely, fun lunch with Colleen and Avery.

Troy took me out for a delicious dinner at Bambara, one of our favorite places, and they even made custom menus for us that said "Happy Birthday Jennifer" across the top. So fun! After dinner we headed over to the Ballet (Balenchine's America) with Robert and Mark. I really enjoyed the ballet, and Robert even arranged a back stage tour for us during one of the intermissions. That was so fun!

After the ballet we went back to Bambara for some yummy dessert...... YUMM!

I received so many nice phone calls, texts, cards and FB notes.... it was a wonderful birthday! And of course the celebrations will continue for a few more days at least. :) In fact... I didn't even get a chance to open presents yesterday so we'll be celebrating tonight with presents!
And this photo isn't from my bday, obviously, but we didn't take any photos, so it will just have to work. :) Doesn't my husband look handsome?!?

3 comments:

ede said...

you look gorgeous yourself
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Anonymous said...

That is exactly what I was going to say!! You look so beautiful, and I love the dress!! Very elegant (as always)

Anonymous said...

That is exactly what I was going to say!! You look so beautiful, and I love the dress!! Very elegant (as always)