Sunday, April 18, 2010

spring at the hickman house....

It's spring and so far we have had snow, sun, rain and lots of sneezing. And with the warmer weather the girls are spending even more time on the balcony... I even venture out there a little these days since it's been so pretty... I most certainly don't do that in the snow. :)

Saturday morning we headed out to the vet... the girls were quite hyper in the car and were happy to be out on an adventure.
After the vet we stopped for gas on 6th North and Troy mentioned that I had never show him Grandma and Grandpa Streiff's house.... so we went for a little drive.... It had been a while, but I think I got the right house... :)
Annual Easter snow... which also happened to be the night of and day after the Cabaret of Fools... crazy spring weather!
Aleusha hogging the toys... Maika pouting because she wants the soft food instead of just the dry....
the dog pile...

1 comment:

ede said...

looks like a dogs world.