The whole wedding party...

Parents with the Bride and Groom

Hickman Family...

Streiff Family...

Me and my Mom..

Troy and I with my parents...

Everyone at the temple...

Some of my oldest friends.... the Peterson Family... they made the trip from Arizona for the wedding.

Robin was my best friend growing up... I am so very glad she made it to the wedding! It meant so much to me to have her there!

Etta Jane and Mandy

Craig makes an awesome flower girl...

My awesome parents...

The Streiff Family.... Craig, Carly and Elliott

Michelle Hancock and Rob Orozco - Michelle and I grew up together and were the best of friends throughout our teenage years. I am so glad that she and I have remained so close! And it's an added bonus that Troy and Rob get along amazingly well! :)

The Ottley Family (sadly missing Madi!)... Avery, Darren and Tina

The Burgoynes.... Rich, Tanya, Cameron, Joe, Matthew, Miles, Daniel, Hannah, Sarah, Emma, Henry (in age order, not photo order... that just sounded too complicated... haha!

The Morris Family... Janice, Ameya, Ava and Scott. Janice is my honorary older sister. Shelly and Janice were best friends in high school and college and our whole family just basically adopted Janice as one of our own. She is a great sister! And I love her kids just like they were my own nieces!

The Hickmans... TJ, Sherri, and Tommy (just 2 months before Sophia was born!)

The Streiffs... Madde, Meri, Dayton, Hunter and Brad

The Hortons... Brett, Trevor and Shelly

Troy and his siblings... Tanya, Tommy, Troy and Tina

My siblings... Craig, Mandy, Jen, Brad, and Shelly

Me and my Dad :)

Troy and I with his mother, Colleen

Colleen and Troy...

Michelle and I

Janice and I

Troy and I with Jason, Walter and Dilson. Walter was one of my closest friends in my teenage years... and for many, many years after! I just simply adore him, and Dilson too! I am so very glad that they were all able to make the wedding! Jason is just so adorable!

Our awesome florist and very close friends.... Robert and Mark! Love them! They did an amazing job on the flowers.... but most importantly, we were just so thrilled they could be there to share in our special day!

And last but not least.... two of my dancing maniac cousins.... haha! Jodi and Brandon.
3 comments:
you have me teary eyed
didn't used to be the case.. but now I am the shortest girl in the family.
that may be true.... but I think the rest of us were also wearing taller heels than you. :)
Post a Comment