Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year's Eve... aka Christmas Day at the Streiff House...

It started out like any other new years.... Troy and Trevor played some games on Troy's IPhone. Trevor even taught Troy how to play some new games that Shelly has on her phone....
Later... the fun began!! That's quite a pile of presents!
The present opening was quite a frenzy.... didn't get pictures of everyone, but I still managed to get a few :) The skateboards were a big hit...even with Etta...The dollhouse was cool, but not nearly as fun as the box...The stomp rockets were great for shooting Papa, at least that's what Luke thought...
It was a very fun day! The kids and adults alike all had a wonderful time opening presents. Troy and I had Craig and Carly's name for presents... we bought them some games.. we hope they have a wonderful time playing them! Brad and Meri had our name.... they made us a very cool picture book from our wedding... so sweet! They also sent us a gift certificate for Restoration Hardware... hooray! Thanks guys! As always, my parents were very generous and gave us so many wonderful things.... thank you so much! Troy especially loves his Audry Hepburn movie collection and I am very excited to read my new books!

2 comments:

ede said...

Merry Christmas!! Happy New Year!!
I'm so glad you were here, it was great fun.
love the photos!!!!
especially Etta in the box.

jennifer said...

Haha! I know... those pictures of her crack me up!