Saturday, January 9, 2010

catching up.... bridal shower :)

Just realized I had never posted any photos from the bridal shower that my sweet sisters and sister-in-law threw (and maybe Michelle too? Not sure who all helped! Haha!). It was a couple days before the wedding and it was just perfect! It was a small group, and just exactly what I wanted! The invites we so cute! The food delicious! And the company... THE BEST!

Mandy, Carly and I
Me and Etta
Some of my oldest friends... Misha and Tammy. So fun to have them there! Tina, Tanya and HenryShelly and Carly
Tina and Avery
My awesome sisters... My Mother-in-law, Colleen (and yes, those are old pictures of me in the background... Haha!)
Not pictured were my Mom, Janice and Michelle.... but I was so glad they were there! :)

3 comments:

ede said...

That was a fun start for the wedding week.

Anonymous said...

ha ha, i loved that old high picture of you. I remember displaying it on my mirror.

jennifer said...

Oh my.... I hope you have since destroyed that photo, Tricia! Haha!