Monday, August 10, 2009

And another trip to the zoo! :)

Troy and I had such a great time at the zoo while Mandy and the kiddos were in town. We loved getting to spend some time with Etta Jane and Luke! And it was great to see Suzie, Stella, Jen, Kristen, Dalton, Ava and Sophia. Such a fun day!!

This little giraffe was only 4 days old at the time.... he was so cute! And so incredibly large for only 4 days! Apparently he grows an inch per day, until he is fully grown, I assume. And I don't know why I am calling it a "he," i don't actually know if its a boy or a girl. Haha!
This is the water in the leopard's cage. I think Luke thought it was an aquarium. :)
Kristen's little twins are so adorable, and were so much fun to hang out with. We had a great time getting to know them. :) I am fairly sure that is Ava on the left and Sophie on the right, but I could be totally wrong. Haha!
And here we have the king of the pout.... love it!! :)
Thanks for including us, Pand! We loved it!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Jen, I've been out of the blog loop because we've had a few sets of company the past 2 weeks (in fact, my parents are still here right now). It's so fun to catch up on you and see all of the plans! I love it all!!