Sunday, August 9, 2009

Some cute "flower girl" dress opitons...

Some cute options for the little girls…. Most of these sites don’t list the prices, so I don’t really know the price ranges on any of these… sorry! :) Perhaps they will at least give you ideas on things to look for, or sew if anyone is feeling industrious.


Sweet Beginnings…. http://www.jordanfashions.com/ShowDressList.aspx?collectionid=6

Lots of stores in the OC carry them, and a few here in Salt Lake too. Meri - I haven’t checked New Mexico yet because I didn’t know your zip code off the top of my head. I will try to check. I am sure Grandma Ede would be happy to help find something for Madde in one of the store near her, if you need help since you've got your hands full with little Dayton. :)


US Angels – Absolutely LOVE this one…. http://usangels.com/collection_detail_479.jsp (see picture below) This line is available in several stores near Newport and several in the Salt Lake area as well.

Little Flowers - http://www.little-flowers.com/Collections/Flowergirls_Main.htm Lots of cute options – I personally like the Katerina, Leigh-Ann, Miranda, Beatriz, and Alexis, but really they are all adorable. There are no close stores, but you can order off the site. Timing may be too tight but thought I should include it anyway since there were such cute options.




Happy Shopping! :)

No comments: