Wedding Date - October 10th, Newport Beach
Reception Date - October 10th, Newport Beach (We have decided to forgo the reception in Utah, so I hope lots of people can make the trip to Newport!)
Wedding Colors - Dark Brown, Silver Sage and Burnt Orange. I know its a little hard to see the colors here.... sorry!


My dress is all done! This is all you get to see for now....

Troy's suit is all done! We picked up Troy's suit the other day and he looks so great in it! :) Here's a sneak peek.... haha!

We have ties for all the boys, right down to Dayton and Henry! :) The little ties are SO CUTE and TINY! Here is a little preview.... sorry its a little blurry....
All of the ties have at least a hint of black in them so that black or dark brown suits (or slacks for the little boys) will work. White shirts for everyone would be great!I have been looking for some cute dress ideas for the ladies and I found a couple... here are some links -
J. Crew -
- Silk Taffeta Ruffle Wrap Dress - in Chocolate - http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Shop_By_Category/dresses/weddingsparties/PRDOVR~99838/99838.jsp
- Silk tricotine Cecelia short dress - in Espresso - http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Shop_By_Category/dresses/weddingsparties/PRDOVR~96061/96061.jsp
Down East Outfitters - in Java [this one's not really as dark of a brown as I would prefer, but it would work in a pinch :) ] -
- Tuxedo Dress - https://www.downeastbasics.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=625
I will keep an eye out for other ideas! And for ideas for the little girls.... if anyone else finds anything cute... let us know! :)
So far we have registered at Restoration Hardware... and luckily the new bedding and bath towels that we want to get are all on sale! hooray!
Thanks for all the help with the location Mom! You have been so great!!
That's about it for now..... it's something like 66 days.....

3 comments:
Jen, this is so fun. I'm so excited for you. We are trying to figure out if we can make it work. I would love to be there:) (it looks like dallin is signed in, but this is really Trish)
Yeah! We would absolutely love for you to be there!! I hope you can make it!! :)
How exciting! This is going to be such a great day!
Post a Comment