Happy Valentines Day to all! Sorry we didn't get cards sent out this year, but we LOVED the ones we have received so far!! Thanks Mom, Dad, Carly, Craig and Elliott!!
troy and I have some big plans today.... Ok, not really.... first we are on the search for replacements parts for the washer... very exciting stuff. Haha! Then we are continueing our Valentine tradition of making dinner and having a nice quiet night at home. I am really looking forward to that part. :) Now we just have decide what we will cook... :)
P.S. Happy Valentines to My Love! XOXOXOX
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hope you had a good day
love Mom
I hope you got our Valentine?
Not yet, but I will check the mail today! I am sure it will be in there waiting for me! :)
Post a Comment