My dining room table is looking a bit like an auction table. Haha! The Annual Fundraiser for Ririe-Woodbury is coming up in about a month and I have been busily collecting auction items of all shapes and sizes..... baskets of scrapbooking supplies, tons of gift certificates, and of course a gorgeous painting from my Mom! (Thanks Mom!)
The Fundraiser should be lots of fun, but it has been a TON of work! I hope its a great success!
Tomorrow Troy and I are going out for a fun date night! :) The symphony first and then a Vivace afterparty at The New Yorker. Looking forward to it!!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you are very welcome
I get overwhelmed just thinking about all you do. I know who to call on if I'm ever asked to do a fundraiser. Dallin did sell Papa Murphy discount cards for his soccer teams fundraiser. It was very easy and that's as far as I want to go.
I always read your blog and wish I was there so that I could go to 1/4th of the stuff that you guys go to!! It always sounds like so much fun.
Yeah... it's a lot of work, but I really do love it! And luckily Troy is very supportive and helpful! And most importantly patient when I am grouchy from being stressed out. :)
Sandy - We wish you were here too!
Post a Comment