We had a great time at the Rose Parade.... and were very happy that the fog disappeared before we reached the parade route (not by much though!). The breakfast was yummy and so was lunch! We also saw a few people from HSNO and clients from HSNO that I hadn't seen in a while so that was fun too!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Happy 2009! Off to the Rose Parade...
When I was a child, we used to go down to the Rose Parade every year... or at least that's how I remember it. I think it was every year... Haha! And apparently Troy used to come down to the parade every year with his Grandma Williams. So... it was kind of a fun blast from the past for us to go this year.
We had a great time at the Rose Parade.... and were very happy that the fog disappeared before we reached the parade route (not by much though!). The breakfast was yummy and so was lunch! We also saw a few people from HSNO and clients from HSNO that I hadn't seen in a while so that was fun too!

The Sesame Street float was very cool...




Troy's favorite float was the Huskies, of course. :) I loved this one too! 


I also really like the Organ Donation float above, and the Alice in Wonderland float below. The Breast Caner float was also a favorite of mine. 





























We had a great time at the Rose Parade.... and were very happy that the fog disappeared before we reached the parade route (not by much though!). The breakfast was yummy and so was lunch! We also saw a few people from HSNO and clients from HSNO that I hadn't seen in a while so that was fun too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those floats are amazing! I would love to go and see those sometime...and so would my kids!
Post a Comment