Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Eve - 2008

Christmas Eve was great fun! We decorated cookies, hung our stockings, and just had a great time hanging out with everyone. Merry Christmas!!

Madde - don't know what the deal is with the red eyes in ALL my photos. Ugh! I would fix it but I haven't loaded photoshop on to this computer yet... so.... sorry about the red eye!
Brad and Luke trying out the new Mariokart Wii game.
Luke, Trevor and Madde checking out Papa's ne toy.
Brett tickling Luke... look at that huge grin on Luke's face... love it!
Shelly and Trevor
Troy and I getting ready to hang our stockings
Madde, Luke, Etta, Mandy and Dad all snuggling
Meri and Hunter
Luke trying to sneak into Brad, Meri and Madde's photo. :)
Troy reading to MaddeCute little Etta
Troy and EttaDad, Luke and Jason decorating cookies
Jen and Mom making cookies
Etta and Troy sneaking into a photo with Mandy, Luke and Jason.... the next one is cuter of Luke, but this one cracked me up! Haha! :)
Mandy, Luke and Jason decorating cookies

3 comments:

shortandsweet said...

You guys look like you had a great time. I don't even recognize your parent's house (I am guessing that is where you were). I haven't been there since the re-do.

ede said...

What a great photo review. It sure was fun.

mandy said...

I love all of your pictures! That was a fun week.