Thursday, January 8, 2009
Christmas Day - 2008 (Yeah... I'm a little behind schedule... sorry!)
I wish it was still Christmas.... or at least that we were still in Cali where its much warmer. Haha! Anyway... I am finally getting caught up on the rest of the holiday photos. I have TONS, but here are a few of my favorites...
It's not often lately Luke let's me get very close but I sincerely treasure the moments that he does! :) Here we are decorating cookies together. I just wish I had photographic proof of the day that Trevor held my hand.... of course he mostly wanted a "waffle cookie" but I will take it!! :)

Luke...
Trevor and Madde playing Hungry Hippos on the kitchen table.... haha!
Luke...
Etta Jane...
Trevor and Hunter...
Luke, Trevor and Hunter trying out someones new car set...
Hunter.... perhaps he figured this was the best way to guard his toy from the cousins and his big sister?
Etta trying out her new drum set
Troy and Trevor playing HungryHippos
Mandy and sweet, laughing Etta... She has the sweetest little giggle and the cutest smile!
Brett had a little trouble staying awake for the Santa gift portion of the morning... Haha!
Mandy...
Hunter using "snuggle dog" as a chair... haha! Troy and I are so thrilled that Hunter loves the puppy we got him last year for Christmas so much! :)
Troy with his awesome new Legos!
Mom...
Jason and Luke Christmas morning

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow !!!
that was a great photo review.
I only know how to load one photo at a time. There must be a trick I need to learn.
Post a Comment