Haha! I suppose we would at least have to venture back to get all our belonging but I'll tell you... right now I am happy to have NO SNOW! Haha! It's unseasonably cool right now in Newport but it's still MUCH warmer than Salt Lake! So who knows.... may be we'll just stay here. :)
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!! I know we did! It was wonderful for me to be home with family... especially since we had an early Christmas Celebration with Troy's family before we left Utah. 2 Christmas's are always better than one!
We have been having a great holiday season and a wonderful vacation.... photos to come soon!
For now... I am off to play some more Rock Band. Rock on!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ah yes, warm weather can make the best of us run away from home!
And, today and yesterday it was almost 70. California is paradise.
Good idea!! Don't go back, you can just get new stuff.
Post a Comment