Thursday, December 4, 2008

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa -
I have been a very good girl this year, and Troy is doing the best he can! Haha! ;) With job changes, tuition/books, a broken vacuum, and the car breaking down we are feeling a little strapped for cash, so our wish list this year is pretty short..... CASH! :) Well, it doesn't have to literally be cash I suppose... A Gift Card to Target would be great too! And Troy needs some new dressy clothes for job interviews so a Gift Card to Nordstrom (or a plain blue dress shirt with french cuffs in a size 17 - 35) would be helpful too!

A couple other ideas... just in case...
Rachel Ray's Big Orange Book (Recipe Book)
Vacuum
Flannel PJs - I love the ones at Victoria Secret (and they have some realy cute Mocha Brown Stripe ones!)
Pannini Grill
Tickets for Disneyland... we'd LOVE to go while we are visiting!!

And the last item is really just a dream... but it never hurts to ask... A HOUSE IN NEWPORT so that we can get out of the SNOW! Buurrrrr!! We even found a "fixer-upper" townhome we could suggest...

Thanks Santa!! You are the best!!
XOXO
-Jen & Troy


P.S. Almost forgot - Issey Miyake Perfume! :)

4 comments:

mandy said...

If I had your name I would get you the house in Newport. Craig should totally get it for you.

Keyser Soze said...

So - to whom do I send my contribution for your house in Newport? I'll throw in a good 20 bucks....

Craig said...

I think you should both interview for Jobs while your here, forget Disney Land.

Oh and too bad I'm done with your shopping already.

The Childrens Nest said...

he he he! love the list! :)