Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Train Ride and The Petting Zoo..

What a fun last day of 2007! We all headed down to San Juan Capistrano on the train to go to the Petting Zoo. Everyone seemed to enjoy the adventure... young and old. :) And since I got such a wonderful new camera for Christmas (Thank you Mom and Dad!!!) here are some photos....

Troy hanging with the pigs... The whole gang checking out the alpacas (I think they were alpacas... I really don't have any idea. Haha! )
Nate and Elliott petting the bunnies...
Troy and I...
Nate, Ameya and Kenyon riding the wild horse!
Kenyon and Jen taking a short break from feeding the bunnies...
The adorable Morris Family....
Ameya and Jen with the bunnies and guinea pigs...
Trevor is a pro at this whole petting zoo thing.... he just sits right down with the animals...Trevor on the train... headed to see the animals!
The kids—including Carly (waving) and Mandy(at the back)— on the train...
Ava smiling at her new favorite Auntie Jen and Troy. :)
Luke, Kenyon and Ameya on the train....
Elliott the train engineer! :)
Baby billy goats..... say that 10 times fast.... haha! They were soooo cute to watch.... they just jumped around and played, when they weren't sleeping by their fake fireplace. haha!

No comments: