Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Some new photos...

Troy and I had such a fun weekend.... we hit some after-Christmas sales (got some cute new jeans and some shoes I had been wanting for months! Yeah!!), went to the Symphony, and even to a fun after-party with the Vivace crowd.

The Symphony was amazing, and we both really enjoyed the three pieces - Ligeti's Concert Romanesque, Dvorak's 7th, and Khachaturian's Concert for the Violin. They were all very lively piece's with a bit of a Russian feel to them. At the after party we met the guest soloist, Karen Gomyo, who was very fun to watch and listen to. We also met the guest conductor, Michael Christie, who we were very impressed with. We hope that the Utah Symphony will hire him to replace Keith Lockhart when he leaves, but they don't usually consult us on these things... not really sure why. Haha! :)

So anyway... we tried on Christmas to get some family photos, but the dogs weren't cooperating, and then the camera wasn't working, and finally we gave up.... but we got a couple that weren't completely horrible... hahaha! Here's a little sampling... And I was so excited to see photos from Mom this morning from Christmas/New Years!! Yeah! It's so fun to see Madde and Hunter playing with the things that we sent them! :) Troy was especially excited about finding this little husky for Hunter... and from what I hear, Madde has been enjoying it too. Yeah! :) And since she's such a whiz kind, I am sure this puzzle was done in no time flat! And I just thought this photo of Ava and I was cute, so here it is. :)

No comments: