Friday, January 18, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos, Mi Amor!

Troy doesn’t read this thing often, but every once in a while he surprises me by mentioning something that he read on here…… which, of course, means that I have to be sure to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on here, as well as, in person!!


So even though it’s not until Sunday….. Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Troy! Happy Birthday to you!


And I know I have said it all before but, seriously, Troy is my other half – he completes me, my life and my soul. :) He is sweet, thoughtful, fun, loving, supportive and kind (when he isn’t driving… haha!). I love being with him, and nothing makes me happier than seeing his adorable smile and hearing his sexy voice. Not to mention, I just simply love being his “very nearly almost fiancé”.


Te quieres, mi Amorcito! No puedo esperar estar contigo por tiempo y eternidad.

No comments: