Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rockin with KISS!

Last night we had the opportunity to go see KISS in concert. Fun concert! Troy and Darren were right down in the front row and had the best time! Troy's neck is very sore today from all the "head banging". I feel bad for him but it's kinda funny too! :)

Troy and Darren are right there at the front... black t-shirts... you can see them right? Haha!
Anyway, Tina and I had a fun time laughing about how little of the music we knew and watching the boys pop up on the jumbo screens. Darren was right in front of the camera so he was on the big screens a minimum of 10 times and I saw Troy 5 or 6 times as well.

It was a great show and we all had a wonderful time!Gene Simmons up in the rafters above the stage. There was a very pretty full moon last night too... you can see it to the left above the stage. This photo doesn't do it justice, of course.
And a little video, just for fun....

1 comment:

ede said...

You must be young and really cool!!!