March 17, 1996 to August 12, 2010
He lived a very long happy life filled with love, companionship, walks and lots of long naps. He LOVED the snow and would just light up and start acting like a puppy again every time it snowed. He loved to follow me around the house and very quickly took to following Troy around the house as well. Even though he didn't spend a lot of time at our house the last few years, we always loved having him come to stay and I cried every time he left.
I miss him every day, but remember his sweet loving face every chance I get.....


Christmas 2009

Askie loves the balcony...




Askie thrilled that the tile stairs have been covered with softer, much easier to walk on carpet...
Making himself at home... Whenever I would leave, he would go up and have a nap in the bedroom until I got home... so sweet...
Adjusting to the house in Draper...
Askie back at the house in Holladay. He loved the backyard at that house and didn't have to go up quite as many stairs... 
Askie with the supposedly indestructible toy....
And here he is resting after the kill... probably 10 minutes later.
Askie and I... sitting on his favorite blanket.... he's had it since he was a puppy.
Troy and Askie...
Askie Silver was born on March 17th in 1996. Here he is in May of that year, at about 2 months old. He already weighed about 25 pounds... and look at the size of those paws!

1 comment:
Askie was a sweetheart !
Post a Comment