Monday, June 8, 2009

A visit from the Hortons

Last week we had the privilege of having the Horton family come for a visit. Trevor thinks Auntie Jen's house is very cool because I have 5 fans! :) Very exciting stuff!
Troy and I tagged along on a trip to the zoo, and also had a fun day at the pool! It was wonderful to have them here and we miss them tons!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Wish we could have stayed longer!!

Anonymous said...

What! They were in town and we didn't know it. I really feel like every time your family is in town we need to all get together. I never get to see anyone. I've yet to meet Etta and I want to kiss those cheeks:)

jennifer said...

They were here for a Horton Family reunion, so they were pretty booked during their short visit. But we definitely enjoyed having them here!

ede said...

How did you manage to get a good photo of Trevor. Was it the telephoto feature of your excellent camera?

jennifer said...

Nope... it was the awesome view finder.... i could hold the camera in a way that Trevor didn't really notice I was taking his photo. :)