Seriously..... I am amazed right now! This morning I pulled out an ivory colored blazer that I haven't worn in a long time so that I could wear it to the ballet tonight. I didn't notice until I was already at work that it had a rather large stain on the pocket and sleeve. I had obviously spilled something on it last time I wore it and didn't notice (probably coke... haha!).
Anyway... I rushed over to Wal-Mart at lunch and grabbed some Oxi-clean spray away Instant stain remover..... and low and behold.... worked like a charm! The stain is completely gone and I could not be happier!! That stuff rocks!!! :)
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've been hearing about that stuff a lot lately. I'll have to get some.
yes, it totally saved me because there was no time to run home and change. I spilled in the car on Saturday on the way to the symphony also... wish I had kept the bottle in my purse!!! Haha!
Post a Comment