Tuesday, May 22, 2007

TaeKwonDo is sooo fun!

I started back at TaeKwonDo this week! I didn't realize how much I had missed it until I was there, catching up with my instructor and the other students. Its just a fun place to be, and such a fun way to workout!

My foot is holding up pretty well and Mr Tatton (my instructor) is making sure that I am extra careful. I guess he knows me well enough (after 9 years) to know that I have a tendency to just jump right back in and do a little too much, too fast. Haha! If Troy were on here he would point out the fact that the Doctor told me to slowly phase out my cast and I heard "You don't have to wear it any more!" Haha!

At the moment I am not feeling at all worthy of wearing my black belt.... but I will get there again! :) And in the meantime, wearing it helps keep me motivated!

Here are some photos from a few years back... just to remind me that I used to be able to break boards. :)

2 comments:

Craig said...

Allegedly could break boards.

jennifer said...

Hahaha! That's right... Craig has never believed it...