Wow!
Today I spoke in Spanish... correctly! Well, actually I typed in Spanish technically but the point still remains! Haha! Unlike my fiasco of telling Troy that he was permanently hungry (as in a constant and forever state of hunger... Haha), rather than asking if he was hungry... today I actually said what I was trying to and I said it correctly!! I used the proper words, in the proper order and the correct form of the verb! Yeah! I am so happy!
Oh and by the way..... It was so wonderful to have Dad, Mandy and Luke in town for the weekend!! It took Luke a little to warm up to me but by Sunday he was giggling and playing and smiling! I LOVED IT!! He's just growing too fast!
Thanks Mandy and Dad for coming up! I loved seeing you both and had a great time with you! Come back soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment