I had a wonderful birthday weekend! And since I have now had three birthday celebrations, I guess I had better say that its been a wonderful birthday month! Thanks again for the early celebration in Newport! :)
Troy took me out for a wonderful, romantic dinner on Saturday night and then
we were off to the Symphony for Brahms Requiem. It was a wonderful performance and we had such a lovely evening, after spending most of the day playing and goofing off too!! That's the way birthdays are supposed to be, right?? Haha!Yesterday Troy and I spent a wonderful day goofing off some more and enjoying a beautiful spring drive. We went through a few canyons, saw a few lakes and just enjoyed the gorgeous day! Troy's brother and sister-in-law made a delicious dinner for us all and Troy's Mom got me a delicious birthday cheesecake! :) They all made me feel very loved and appreciated!
Tomorrow my girl friend Erica is taking me out for a birthday dinner and on Wednesday Steve and I are having dinner so.... happy birthday to me agian, and again! :)
I have such sweet friends and family! It's been so wonderful to get so many calls, emails, texts and e-cards!!! Thanks to everyone! Love ya!!

1 comment:
Glad you had a great birthday!! We were thinking of you. Love you~
Post a Comment