Sunday, April 29, 2007

i love spring weekends!

What a wonderful weekend!! The sun was out and the canyons were all green... with a little snow still here and there! :) It was beautiful!

Paulette was in town over the weekend and we had such a wonderful evening together!! We ate dinner & shopped... and just talked and caught up. It was so wonderful to just have some time to hang out together. I miss her tons already! I need to go visit them soon... I will try to be better at that, I promise! And Madi - I still maintain you are just growing way too fast! Haha!

The rest of the weekend was great too!
We went to an art gallery on Friday night and ran into an old friend from Huntington (Robb Trounce). We went for a drive Saturday to enjoy the gorgeous weather and ended up at Bear Lake and in Logan Canyon. Haha! Quite a ways but we loved it! I love the spring... before it gets to unbearably hot.. Haha! Now if I could just get my allergies in control!
Saturday night we went to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels... the show was hilarious!
Sunday we hung out with Bunker for a little while... always a complete riot! Haha! And then of course, dinner with the Hickman Clan.

The weekends are just never long enough!!

No comments: