Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Adorable, Big Hairy Beast! :)



Askie was over for the weekend and I was so happy to see him! He is almost 11 and as sad as it make me, I know he isn't going to live forever. During this visit though he had far more energy than last time he was over and he was a lot more playful which I was so happy to see! His dad recently changed his food to the senior formula and it seems to be doing wonders! I am very thankful that Russ is such a good Dad to Askie.

Troy and I are still hoping that we can get all three dogs to live in peace with each other but I am not so sure it will happen. Aleusha and Maika are used to being the center of attention, and so is Askie... that's just asking for trouble right there! Haha! But, we shall see! :)

No comments: