Polaroids... Haha! Troy and I at the top, our friend Matt and I next, and then me with Matt, Robert and Mark.
Check out my handsome husband! XOXORobert and I with our Emcee, Angie Larsen from Channel 4
Erica has volunteered at the event for 3 or 4 years in a row now... such a trooper!
My friend MaryEllen... another awesome volunteer
Robert from Channel 4, who happens to be married to my friend Kristen, with Angie (Channel 4) and her date.
The Art Gallery section of the Auction. Mom, your painting was right behind the photos of the dancers sitting on an easel in a very prominent location. :)
Robert and Mark being silly while we were setting up.... they crack me up!
Tracy pretending he's a vase... haha!
Matt Bryner a new friend and hopefully future Board Member, me, Robert and Mark. :)
I don't know why this is sideways, but here you have Mark, Mark, Me, Robert, Troy, Cole (Production Manager) and Charlotte (Artistic Director)
Cole is the greatest to work with! He is sweet, fun and so professional too!















1 comment:
looks like a great event
congratulations
Post a Comment