Thursday, December 2, 2010

catching up....

First big snow of the year...  I really do live in a beautiful place!
Henry and Aunt Jen... Thanksgiving Weekend. He is growing up so fast!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, although I think we are skipping getting a tree this year.  Finances are tight and we will be out of town anyway..... So I will just enjoy this little tree on the table.  :)
The supposed "biggest blizzard in 50 years"..... yeah... not much of a storm at all, let alone a blizzard.
Henry going for a ride with us.... it was very exciting.... we went and got drinks and some candy.  Haha!  Although he seemed to enjoy it!  I am winning him over slowly!  :) 
 
Henry enjoying the candy and drink we picked up while we were out....  I am not sure he ever drank the juice.  Haha!  Just carried it around smiling.  :)  

No comments: