Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe it's already been a year since our wedding!  I love being married to Troy and this first year has just flown by!   Unlike the wedding weekend, we had a very mellow anniversary celebration...  we went to the Symphony on Saturday night and then on Sunday we headed up to Deer Valley to have a nice relaxing brunch.   The food was sooooo delicious!  And the canyons were just gorgeous!

Our waiter brought us a nice surprise of fancy gourmet chocolates....


Troy got me the most beautiful flowers!
Since we weren't in California to have the wedding cake, we had Red Velvet Cupcakes. Yum!
We also had a Key Lime Doughnut!  Yum! Yum!
As a surprise for Troy, I got his favorite wedding picture framed for his office.  I found an amazing sale on frames and was so very excited!

6 comments:

mandy said...

Happy Anniversary! Next time we are there I want to try that donut place.

jennifer said...

we love that place! anytime! :)

Sandy said...

Happy anniversary! It looks like you had a wonderful weekend filled with all kinds of goodness! Congratulations!

ede said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm with Mandy, I want that key lime doughnut too.

jennifer said...

Trish... the shop is here in Draper. It's called Beyond Glaze. If you're in the neighborhood, let me know and we'll go grab a treat! :)