Sunday, November 15, 2009

Since we've been home....

We've been having lots of fun since we got home.... a trip to the zoo, walking, cooking, lots of movie rentals, etc. We've been enjoying married life and getting accustomed to living in the same house.... although we still have lots of stuff to move in. :)

Today we went to the Jewish Arts Festival at the Jewish Community Center (JCC) to watch our dancers perform. The company performed 7 pieces over the course of a couple hours. In between shows, we had some food, browsed the booths, chatted with other board members, etc. It was a very fun afternoon! Troy came home with a Cheesecake all the way from Juniors in New York and I came home with this adorable hat. :) RWDC performing "Ballet Hands" a piece choreographed by the founder, Joan Woodbury.
Troy and I have been making more of an effort to get some exercise.... so, much to his chagrin, I made him go on a walk yesterday, despite the snow storm...

3 comments:

ede said...

you have been busy
you look 12 again in your snow coat.

Sandy said...

Ohhh - that really is a cute hat...I am having hat envy!!

jennifer said...

If I look 12 again in my snow coat, I may start wearing it everyday. :)