Sunday, September 6, 2009

wow.... i am such a blog slacker!!

Catching up a little....

happy birthday Elliott!!
happy birthday Dad!!

and just in case I don't get caught up before the weekend....
happy birthday TJ!!
happy birthday Darren!!

We have been very busy with wedding stuff, trying to make room in the house for Troy's belongings, the start of the Performing Arts season, a trip to Newport, and enjoying the summer as much as we possibly can!! We have spent lots of time at the pool and at the zoo too!

I have lots of photos from the zoo... and hopefully I will get those up soon too! We have 3 tiger cubs, along with a baby elephant, baby giraffe and of course the baby snow leopard. We have been thoroughly enjoying all the cute little animals!

Anyway... more soon!!

p.s. the question was raised about wedding registries again... Crate and Barrell and Restoration Hardware. :)

No comments: