Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sea Lion Caves (and Heceta Head)

The Sea Lion Caves are down one very long tiny elevator ride about 200 feet.... and they smell horrid, but it was pretty cool none the less.... there were HUGE bulls and just tons of them piled into this cave....
I preferred this view.... it was out the other side of the cave with a lot more fresh air and still lots of sea lions to see. Plus a view of the lighthouse, which I always like.
back inside the cave...

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I love looking at all of these Oregon pictures!! It is such a great place (and I swear I have some of the exact same pictures that you have posted)! Looks like you had fun - like always!

Shelly said...

Beautiful!!

jennifer said...

Troy also reminded me that his grandfather worked as a guard on this bridge