And of course I came home with flowers, just as I do from every event we attend... haha!
Then we had three nights of shows, including a special Alumni piece at the beginning of the Thursday night show. It was so wonderful to see all of the past dancers participate. Troy and I both felt so honored to be a part of all of it!We also have one dancer who is retiring this year.... we will miss Jo VERY much! He is a great guy, and an amazingly talented dancer. The Saturday show was his last official performance with the company, but hopefully he will still be around a lot!
After the show we also had a Studio D party and we had a great turn out! The party was at Flemings... very yummy food! After the party at Flemings, we headed over to Caine's for a "going away" party for Jo. Caine and his roommate Audry were excellent hosts and we had a wonderful time hanging out with the dancers, their friends and a few of the other board members as well. It was a very fun night!

No comments:
Post a Comment