Thank you! He had a fun day celebrating. Today he got to mom's and asked for more presents. I guess he thinks it's a daily thing now.
cute photos of Luke !!
We missed you, we had no fun at all!!
That was me.... we had no fun with out Auntie Jen, Shelly :)
Troy and I laughed so hard about Luke about asking for presents everyday. Smart Kid! :) Sorry we missed out on all the sickness, etc.... hahaha! But really... we would have loved to be there with everyone. Miss you all!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thank you! He had a fun day celebrating. Today he got to mom's and asked for more presents. I guess he thinks it's a daily thing now.
cute photos of Luke !!
We missed you, we had no fun at all!!
That was me.... we had no fun with out Auntie Jen, Shelly :)
Troy and I laughed so hard about Luke about asking for presents everyday. Smart Kid! :)
Sorry we missed out on all the sickness, etc.... hahaha! But really... we would have loved to be there with everyone. Miss you all!
Post a Comment