Then Mom and I popped into the UMFA for the Monet to Picasso Exhibit. (no photos, sorry)...Then off to Brandon's wedding for lots of dancing. Troy and I were watching Avery that night, and I think she had a pretty great time dancing with Elliott, Troy, Ede and Jen.... (sorry about the blurry photos... must have been all the spinning that Avery wanted to do! haha!!)
Don't they look so cute?? :) Love it!!


What a great Uncle.... Love you, Babu!


And some additional photos, supplied by Carly... thanks Carly! :)
More dancing...
More fun at the Dinosaur Museum - I think my favorite part was when Avery tried to explain to me that only the large "animals" were dinosaurs... the small ones were apparently something else. Haha! :)


1 comment:
You have more pictures on your blog of Avery than I do...perhaps I will just refer people to your blog!
Post a Comment