Thursday, May 1, 2008

missing my friends...

These are my little friends Ashleigh and Madison (ok... they aren't so little anymore... I think Madi is actually taller than me now). I seriously can't believe how grown up they are these days... what happened to the little baby that I used to carry around everywhere? Who used to recognize my voice the second I walked in a room? Who used to carry around a stuffed puppy that looked just like Askie? :) Or prance around in her Harley Davidson fleece? Who used to refer to me as her best friend? Just like her Mom :) I miss those days... and I am sad that I wasn't around for more of that with Ashleigh. But, I am glad that Madison still enjoys telling me all about what she's doing. :) They are such wonderful girls!

I always miss Paulette a ton, and the girls too.... but lately I REALLY wish that we lived closer to each other! That we had more time to play together and just hang out... I am glad that I always know they are just a phone call away though! :)

I think I will resolve to make more time for phone calls and emails.... and hopefully a visit to Georgia in the very near future!! Humm... Troy does have some time off from school in August... Is it unbearably hot in Georgia in August?? I may need to look into that...

No comments: