Oh Elliott cracks me up! I get why he said me and troy... hahaa...... but Costco?? Don't get me wrong, I agree... Costco does rock! They have yummy dried mangoes, and awesome trail mix, and dried cherries.... and cheap coke! :) And I just discovered on my last trip that they have some delicious raviolis with artichokes and marscipone (sp?) cheese, and yummy basil pesto too! And my Costco also carries Shade stuff which is awesome... well, maybe Elli has a point! Costco may just be my favorite place too! Well, after the shoe department at Nordstrom's, of course! Haha!
Seriously though... My favorite thing god made is my family! (extended and honorary members included, of course!) And I am pretty thankful for a few of my friends too. :) I love you all!
And I am seriously missing my little nephews (who aren't staying little for nearly long enough!) and my gorgeous niece! And Janice I am expecting to meet Ava very soon! I need a visit to Cali soon obviously.... Shelly, lets see if we can sync up our schedules and meet in the OC! (Meri and Janice.... we'd love it if you would come too!) Elliott needs some HUGE hugs and kisses from me! :)
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment